An intensive online live education program, based in Australia, reviewing the syllabus of the ACEM Written and OSCE Exam in detail, utilising exam materials and clinical imaging, allowing course attendees to immerse themselves in the clinical reasoning required to pass the Fellowship exam with ease. Every topic will be covered across the series of webinars. The program wraps-up with an intensive face-to-face exam syllabus review over 3days in Brisbane for the Written Exam and 4 days simulation for the OSCE exam. The face-to-face is managed in small group workshops to allow individual feedback and the personalised touch our program offers.
To help you pass the Fellowship Exams our courses cover:
Written Exam Preparation Bootcamp
- Webinars with heavy emphasis on clinical reasoning to simulate the most difficult aspects of the ACEM Fellowship Written Exam
- Questions are referenced to the ACEM exam recommended texts including Cameron, Dunn, Tintinalli and Rosen's
- 40 hours covering an intense review into the assessment and management of a variety of cardiac emergencies including paediatric cardiology
- Strategies and techniques to prepare for the MCQ and SAQ exam with 3 MCQ and 3 SAQ exam papers administered online under exam conditions.
- The toughest SAQ and MCQ exams you will sit, with expert marking, model answers and feedback available for all papers.
- PEM components of the ACEM exam is covered in a 50 hour comprehensive workshop style approach
- Months of online teaching ends with a 3 day intense course in Brisbane aiming to cover 150 topics in 3days. These 3 days will be virtual in October 2020 due to COVID and travel restrictions.
2 hour preparation on how to pass the acem exam click the link below
OSCE Exam Preparation Bootcamp
- Designed as a extensive approach to the OSCE
- Weekly OSCE practice stations with personalised feedback run throughout the year
- Over 200 OSCE practice stations embedded in the program developing consultant level thinking and reasoning
- Performance enhancement coaching by Dr Patsy Tremayne, through the appropriate use of body language and voice.
- Facilitating good communication is critical, despite pressure or fatigue conditions.
- 4 full days of OSCE exam simulation in Brisbane covering procedures, resus simulations, case based discussion, difficult communication and history taking. These 4 days will be virtual in November 2020 due to COVID and travel restrictions.
To view the full 2 hour introduction to the OSCE exam video see the 'OSCE Bootcamp Preview' click link below
Fellowship Exam dates